A few months ago, I posted a list of dead-end jobs. Jobs with a sinister meaning to the term 'termination'.
This job doesn't quite qualify as a "dead end" job, but it's definitely in the end.
A week or so ago, my partner and I were discussing dead end jobs -- the "would you like fries with that" variety. That led me to think about truly dead-end jobs.
- Drummer for Spinal Tap.
- A red-shirted ensign on the Starship Enterprise.
- Keyboard player for Grateful Dead.
- 27 year old musician.
- Imperial Stormtrooper.
- Sparring partner for Chuck Norris.
- Attorney for Jurassic Park.
- Backhoe operator at Chernobyl
- Driver for Princess Di.
- Female companion to a Kennedy.
- Bomb defusal expert.
- Rap artist or entourage member.
- African prostitute.
- Any job that causes you to piss off Bruce Willis, Arnold, Steven Seagal, or Charles Bronson.
- Bombmaker for a terrorist cell.
- Bomb delivery boy for a terrorist cell.
- Any U.S. President associated with Robert Todd Lincoln.
What others can you come up with? Which have completely offended you and demand that you write an atomic flame?