I'm a big reader but right now I think my reach has temporarily exceeded my grasp. I normally read books serially, one book at a time. However, all of sudden, I'm reading multiple books at the same time.
My current list in no particular order:
- The Quark and the Jaguar by Murray Gell-Mann
- Conceptual Blockbusting by James L. Adams
- The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki
- Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge
- Moving Toward Stillness by Dave Lowry
- The Way of Sanchin Kata by Kris Wilder
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain (1st edition) by Betty Edwards
Hmmm...after reviewing the list, I have sudden yen for an escapist novel.